children can learn to draw much more quickly with the help of numbers and letters.
They recognize numbers and alphabet letters before they learn to write and draw.
1st Photo: DRAWING A SHARK USING NUMBER
1) Draw a dorsal fin and eyes (as shown in blue)
2) Draw a mouth and teeth (as shown in green)
3) Draw a pectoral fin and body (as shown in purple)
4) Draw a tail (as shown in red)
2nd: DRAWING A FROG USING LETTER [Q]
1) Draw the eyes and mouth (as shown in red)
2) Draw the hind legs (as shown in green)
3) Draw the front legs (as shown in blue)
Have A Fun Time Drawing With Your Little Ones! Happy Doodling!